Wednesday 11 September 2013

Beauty Essentials' Clean Gentle Eye Make Up Remover/Brush Cleaner


They say there is a first time for everything and I guess that's exactly right, so here it goes... My very first blog post!

As an eye make up remover, Beauty Essentials' Clean Gentle Eye Make Up Remover manages to get the job done relatively well, so long as it's given a little bit of extra help, but as a brush cleaner... it's just right!

Now, I wouldn't recommend you use this as an actual brush cleaner, more so for in between cleaning. Personally, I prefer to use this to 'spot-clean' a brush that i'm currently using to change to another product within the same look and without the pervious product transferring (You can't tell me this hasn’t happened to you whilst trying to perfect that black smokey eye at least once, I know I can't). All I do is put a dash (Or 2 depending on your brush size) on either the palm of my hand or a piece of cloth and swirl the brush around until it is clean... for me I have actually found using your hand over cloth works better. However, make sure you have a clean hand before you do this because you don't want any bacteria from your hand getting on your brush. Both methods work perfectly and both dry almost instantly as you only need to use a small amount of it for it to work.

As it is a make-up remover this probably isn't a good thing to be using on your brushes all the time, especially those expensive ones! But, it definitely is a cheaper option than some other brands that we all know, love and rave about. So for $4.99 why not give it a go, you really can't go wrong!

Thanks for reading.
Much love xx



 Twitter Bloglovin' | Tumblr | Instagram 


0 comments:

Post a Comment